Approximately 30’x 75′ open space which can accommodate up to 100-120 people. It offers hardwood floors, high ceilings, a small serving area with sink, folding tables and chairs for 80, as well as a stage. Uses include wedding receptions, bridal showers, organizational meetings, presentations, reunions, flea markets, plays and birthday parties. It can also be rented for regularly scheduled classes at $20 per hour. No alcoholic beverages are allowed here or on any school property premises.
- Up to 4 hours, No food (coffee, water and soda is allowed): $60 one time; 4-8 hours: $85
- Up to 4 hours, Food brought in (kitchen for clean-up only): $60 one time; 4-8 hours: $120
- Up to 4 hours, Full use of kitchen (pans, dishes, flatware): $110 one time; 4-8 hours: $160
Caution: If you plan on feeding more than 120 people at a reception, our experience has shown that you should set up your buffet in the Rosebud Room across the hall. If you want to decorate or set up in advance of an event, please make specific arrangements, as the room needs to be reserved for this use also. If you want to eliminate other renters during the period of your use, this may be possible with enough notice (weekends are easiest). Rental fees for this are:
- Entire building with prior evening for decorating and/or set-up: $195 for all day
- Entire building with no prior day use (available 8am to 12 midnight): $160 for all day